View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuncles View Post
I agree but I think the problem with this particular topic is that many fans refuse to accept that Stevie had an abortion or abortions. For some I think it goes against their stand on the issue and it bothers them that someone they admire so much could have done something that they don't agree with. That's perfectly fine. But as you said, this is a topic that Stevie has discussed more than once. It's not a matter of speculation that she did or didn't, she has said flat out that she did. But as I said I think many just don't want to believe that their beloved Stevie could do something like this. That is where much of the strong feelings come from. This topic ALWAYS gets people going be it here or at the other Stevie groups. The other topic that gets strong feelings on both sides is whether or not "Street Angel" sucks or not. Again oddly enough both of these topics were discussed by Stevie in the same interview!! ;P
I'm definitely pro-choice, but I've got to say.....FOUR??? One, O.K., two, maybe....but FOUR?? Abortion IS NOT a form of birth control.
I think this might be what some people have a problem with (aside from the folks who flat-out don't believe in it!).
On the flipside, though, I agree....this is none of our business. Stevie's songs, her singing, her performances...that's all we need to be concerned about or think we have a say in. Any thing else is HER life, Nuff said!