View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy2010 View Post
MY INTERPRETATION OF THE SONG AND SOME OF THE LYRICS OF GOODBYE BABY!

Isn't it possible that the tower is code for "cocaine" since it makes you high and towers are high... Couldn't it also be with the take my child away part, that she had to abort at least 1 of the fetuses due to the "tower"... it was I who was the hour glass= representative of child bearing hips being a woman... sands of time = fine grain so minute but so vast= smallness of a child but still a vast representation to something larger like the sand is to the ocean... shattering glass went past me= all of my illusions and dreams like wanting children have been shattered.... tunnel to the see = whirlwind of her emotions and her child drowning/dying in the abyss
Wow...that's deep man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Ok Guys,
I think it's time we leave this touchy subject for now. I know, that whilst Ms Nicks lets us into her life with her songs - I do believe there are some issues left untouch about her personal life. Recently I have read some negatives posts on her personal life eg. Chery Cusella/Abortions/Secret Lovers. I know that these issues are discussed, but I also know that these discussions can lead to negativity.
We've all heard about the Great Ledge war of '97, do we really want another one?
All these kind of posts do is prove that you can't really have a discussion on a discussion board. Constant reminders of a "war" that happened years ago does nothing but incite the people who were involved to have another one... yes, discussions can lead to negativity, they also can lead to people thinking or seeing another perspective. People make distasteful remarks about Stevie's personal life on here all the time - mostly I think it's done in humor as bad as it may be. For a board with a majority of adults (questionable) to get enraged over differing opinions about her private life, which fans have pretty limited information about is totally absurd. I know it happens - it's just absurd.

Ok, I'm done....