Thread: dog and dustbin
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
I recalled reading a bit about that photo in the liner notes for The Vaudeville Years, and the notes are actually reproduced here on the site:
The Vaudeville Years Of Fleetwood Mac: 1968 To 1970

That's about all I know. Needless to say, the "Fleetwood Mac" graffiti is obviously fake - many of us could do a better job of that with Photoshop these days!
Many thanks.
Yes, I wondered whether it was shot in the US or the UK. It reminded me of a New York back alley scene- didnt even really think of Chicago. I decided it probably was the UK though. It never occured to me the title was supposed to be graffiti.

By the way- There was another thread a while back where somebody brought up the Pious Bird of Good Omen cover. I could have sworn one of the comilation albums (not PBOGO) has a brief mention of that album cover in the liner notes (just read Vaudeville Years and its not that). I can't for the life of me think which it is- I've read through everything I can find but I must have misplaced an album- cant figure out what though. I dont suppose it rings a bell? It's been doing my head in for a while now.