View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Joe Walsh on Howard Stern this morning (06-04-12)

Did anyone catch the full interview?

Heard parts on the way to work this morning. Howard tried to get Joe to talk more about his relationship with Stevie Nicks at least twice during the interview.

If I remember correctly, Howard was pretty amazed that they were a couple and seemed to think really highly of Stevie and how she said that he was the love of her life. Howard also mentioned something to the effect the she is/was one of the greatest songwriters. When he asked Joe about it, there was nothing but silence.

Howard asked Joe about the relationship a few minutes later mentioning again how Stevie considered Joe the love of her life. I got the feeling that Joe didn't want to say to much about their relationship because he is married now. Joe did mention that Stevie "helped" him with the Confessor album. He did mention a specific song, but I missed the title. He also mentioned that she wrote a song about him, and after about 10 seconds got close to the actual song title which of course was Has Anyone Written Anything For You.