View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino View Post
"Hmmmm?" OK, thanks for the appreciation
You need to stop reading **** biographies with coke-induced "memories" . Double Trouble/It Hurts Me Too is on "Looking Back" and also the expanded issue of "Crusade". Now you can go ahead and ask John about it...
Sorry I'm not doubting you...that is why I said "apparently" at the end of my post...we know Mick is questionable on some things...

I also know that Aynsley Dunbar is the drummer on those two tracks that appear later. What I don't know though is whether Aynsley came back to the Bluesbreakers after Fleetwood left, or were they, like you say, recorded earlier meaning Fleetwood would have no part in their recording.

However does that mean that the only song that they recorded in the studio was part of Peter's birthday present was 'Fleetwood Mac'.

Also I know that Double Trouble and It Hurts Me Too are on Looking Back, I have the album. However I was asking if the versions that appear on Looking Back were re-recorded without Fleetwood?

As for asking John, he has done such a good job with the discography on the Penguin I was sure he would know something as obscure, he usually does.