View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Ikr? I was confused by that user's replies to your posts. I'm so mad at the band over this and will probably never think about them the same way again, but I also would still wish they could all be back together and forget the whole thing. I know it'll never happen but as a fan of the band it's normal to wish the band would be together.
Well, I'm assuming "that user" is me. I don't know why we have usernames here if we don't use them. Angel75 wants Lindsey back in the band, no matter what. I don't. Why my opinion means I'm a vindictive and angry person, as he/she has described me in the first place, I don't know. But I think I'm entitled to my opinion without having to justify it everywhere.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.