View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
She suffered a severe anoxic brain injury, that's bad bad news, it's brain deprived of oxygen. I just read she won't make it. The family will disconnect the machines keeping her alive, or so I read.
The family is planning to donate her organs to those in need.

This is very sad. Thankfully no one else was killed or injured. I was a fan of hers from the first episode I saw her in on Another World- she really did jump off the screen even then, and I wasn’t a bit surprised when she became successful after leaving the show. I read a disturbing interview with her where she spoke about having regular conversations with God, which told me right away she had serious mental health issues. There’s a difference between meditation/prayer and thinking you’re having conversations with God, and her later behaviors were examples of that. She grew up with a father who was gay but closeted, who died from AIDS, and she went from high school right to the soap opera.

Has Lindsey said anything at all about this? I was hoping even a simple comment of condolences or sympathy would be forthcoming. Even Ellen Degeneres has expressed concern for her.