View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I think it's fascinating that they write so much about each other, to this day.

Just recently, in Detroit, Stevie was talking about "Moonlight" and how she was inspired to finish "Lady from the Mountain" (although she didn't mention it by name) because she saw a Twilight movie and the two main characters, Bella and Edward, reminded her of herself and Lindsey.

Now, I honestly don't understand that parallel because as far as I saw, Stevie is nothing like that weak whiner Bella. Admittedly, I didn't see the second movie she is referring to, and I fell asleep during the first movie after that part in the forest where Edward sparkles. I didn't wake up until the big noisy fight scene at the end where Edward was rescuing her from some evil vampire guy, but from what I saw, Bella is pretty lame.

Still, that's beside the point; I just found it very romantic that to this day, she sometimes (not always, but sometimes) writes with Lindsey in mind.
I really don't think Stevie is ANYTHING like Bella (at least, I hope not). Lindsey probably is a little bit like Edward

I hope that the similarity she saw was simply in the possibly a little bit codependent relationship and the whole never able to get away from each other thing.