View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
Greedy bunch of old geezers who now suck at their craft, are stale as 5 year old bread, ad nauseam ad infinitum.

Nostalgia is a bitch, folks, and it doesn't advance the world and its needs any.

It boggles the mind that people still pay money to see these has-beens. One of those things in life I just cannot even begin to understand. Specially with the good indie music that is constantly being published & which is fresh and interesting and intelligent and lyrical and well performed.

To me, this bunch were no longer viable as a band as far back as the early 90's, with LB being the one remaining saving grace.
And THEN, in addition, they go and commit lower-than-dirt acts against a colleague and business partner and, "supposedly" friend, of 40 years.

So, yeah .

Fleetwood who?

Glad I stopped giving them my money the past 25 years -- LB being the golden exception.
$tevie was the commercial to a once good program. And corporate and commercial rule. And that's that.