View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I think there has to be something in it. I mean, from all accounts we've heard, Chris packed up her stuff and high tailed it back to England in 1998 and has only met with the band perhaps twice since; both times in London. Since 1998 we've heard from Chris & the band about how she hated spending all her time touring, how she had a problem with stage fright & fear of flying after giving up alcohol; but never anything about her not being interested in recording with Fleetwood Mac ever again. If you ask me, Mick is trying to plant a seed for one last Mac album & he wants Chris involved. Of course, there's no telling if the seed will germinate... but at least Chris is flying out. That says a heck of a lot to me. I could be reading way, way too much into it. But why else would Chris fly out to see the boys after all this time? Why not just wait for the band to hit London later this year for a visit. Something's brewing, folks.
You are starting to get me really excited.