View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

White album: Say You Love Me, then go into Monday Morning.

Rumours: I agree with The Chain. It means more than it did at the time, I think, which is why they always open with it. Otherwise SHN is a fun opener.

Tusk: I've thought this over for a while. I just don't see can open that damn album! It's like a stream of consciousness... I do like Over & Over. It just starts you off on your ride with that album of insane-Lindsey-to-soft-Christine/Stevie-and-back and brings you right back to it with Never Forget in the end. ... if anything else maybe Sisters of the Moon? Neat start.

Say You Will: I like WTWCT as opener, but I think that with that, Murrow and Illume as the first three it's a little bit of a political overload. I think it'd be good to open with WTWCT, go to Say You Will, then maybe Miranda.

On a side note - I miss the days of two-sided albums. It was neat to have 2 openers/closers. You'd want to finish side 1 off with a slow song or maybe a really impactful one, and then kick off side 2 with a great upbeat track. With Say You Will, it'd be neat to hear "Come" or "Everybody Finds Out" as an opener for a second side.

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...