View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

We have to remember that not all bootleg recordings are of the entire show (hence some thinking that they opened with "Station Man" during 1975 tour, when the first song "Get Like You Used To Be" was not included on the recording). Could they have actually opened with "Tell Me All The Things You Do" and the taper just didn't hit "record" in time? Maybe.

But, being as how they weren't the headliner, this one probably is complete since a few of the songs are a bit lengthy and the opening acts having a limited stage time. (I downloaded it a week or so ago, but haven't had time to get to listening to it yet)

Homeward Bound
Green Manalishi
Future Games
Morning Rain
Trinity
Black Magic Woman
Oh Well

I just wonder about the appropriateness of opening with "Homeward Bound". A song about being tired of the road to set the mood of the entire set? What were they thinking? (that's why I think that "TMATTYD" might've actually opened their set and just didn't make it on tape)...these & other thought provoking questions to be answered once I get around to actually LISTENING to the show. Ok...carry on.

Last edited by chiliD; 09-09-2011 at 10:51 AM..