View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 07:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Chris definitely has the knack for writing songs. Her early writing was really something. I love the Heros album. Some of my favorite Chris songs are on that album. They are sensational. I would keep them the way they are but I bet Lindsey could have turned them into smash hits.
Come a little bit closer and Prove your love especially. I love the bluesy feel but would be curious to see how those songs would have been on the white album or Rumours. Can you imagine an early Stevie and Lindsey singing back up on these songs? Talk about goose bumps!
I agree with Mick that Bob Welch joining the band was just as profound as Lindsey. I still love Chris's older songs but Bob helped Chris perfect her songs and add harmony. Its a shame we will probably never hear these amazing songs live ever again.

This is one of the best Fleetwood Mac concerts ever from 1974. The harmonies from Chris and Bob on Future Games are so good. Great versions of Spare me a little and Why. Sentimental Lady too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VI...dI3vuXjj7-r_Ct

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-01-2015 at 06:10 PM..