View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Too bad SugarMouse isn't around to see this - an outright denial of the band's story.

How can the rest of Fleetwood Mac justify lying so shamelessly?
I wish Sugar Mick was here to see this, wait.........no, I really don't wish for that. This place is so much calmer now. And Sugar Mick would probably still deny that this was valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
I think SugarMouse got out while the gettin' was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I read SugarMick got banned(doesn't mean it's true).

While I don't believe in god, I know that many prayers were answered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
[/B]

OMG my friend. I was about to say the same thing. Where is good ol Sugar Mick?
Although I don't even think it was "the band's story" because they are actually still trying to figure out what their story is. Thankfully, Kristen Buckingham made their lives easier and did it for them.
SM's "claim" was people in LB's "inner circle" (producers, etc) claimed this, that and the other thing (namely the alleged 1 year delay)...... This was the same inner circle that had the new band in the studio too--Chris had a song, Stevie had a song and Neil had a song........
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
SOMEBODY here posted that Sugar Tits got banned. "I" didn't post it. It's been a couple weeks now, and I don't remember who posted it. I assumed it must be true, because that's when he/she disappeared.

True or not, I may have done a happy dance in the middle of my street, while checking my mail.
Hahahaha, I have done a happy dance myself. And my blood pressure has returned to normal, except when I think about the band. Then my blood pressure drops to 0, due to sadness.