http://www.northjersey.com/arts_ente...lues_Club.html

NORTHJERSEY.COM : ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT

Lindsay Buckingham comes to B.B. King's Blues Club

SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012
THE RECORD
PRINT | E-MAIL
9 P.M. MONDAY AND TUESDAY, MANHATTAN

JEREMY COWART
Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham will be performing at B.B. King's Blues Club and Grill.
ROCK ROYALTY

It's down to just the voice and the guitar, both immediately recognizable to fans of the legendary Lindsey Buckingham, a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer as a member of the Grammy-winning Fleetwood Mac. His solo tour is stopping at B.B. King's Club and Grill.

TELL ME MORE: In earlier shows on this tour, Buckingham's lengthy guitar solos have brought the intimate crowd to its feet repeatedly. He'll give the people some fan favorite Fleetwood Mac tracks, as well as past solo work and most of his most recent album "Seeds We Sow," which came out in September. He wrote, produced and mixed all 11 songs on the self-released album.

QUOTE: "Over time it has become increasingly vital to express more with less; that is my touchstone now, and the embodiment of that philosophy is what will be largely represented in the new show. I've been thinking of doing this kind of tour for a while, and am quite excited to be doing something new, something outside my comfort zone." — Buckingham in a statement, announcing the tour

DETAILS: B.B. King's Blues Club and Grill, 237 W. 42nd St. Tickets are $60 in advance, $65 day of show; ticketmaster.com, 800-745-3000. 212-997-4144 or bbkingblues.com.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: lindseybuckingham.com.

— Kara Yorio

apparently whoever made the title / link had hard time looking at the text to learn that it is actually Lindsey.