View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketMan View Post
Heh, as a proud member of Team Lindsey since the 70s, I winced a little at the author's obvious Stevie Bias!
i know i had to laugh how ridicolous that write up was.

one can easily recognize any FM-related article containing some obviousle SN bias by one of her wildheart#xxxxx fans on TL always posting it as a separate thread in both FM and SN forums.

you know i recently caught at one of the tv music channels the very end of one of Stevies heyday solo shows - and she actually WAS impressive! so i can now understand what people used to see in her and are probably wishing she still has. i was always just going from articles like this one where writters claim that she's just as good now as in her heyday, and i've seen her plenty on FM tours 2013, 2014 and 2015 that i had to wonder about what these people are talking about. but seeing that old heyday ending of her solo show, i can understand what was so attractive about her - and nowadays she seems extremely skillful in selling her legend.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"