View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
I know I'm in the Rumours forum where I have to expect more Stevie-bashing than in her own forum, but still I'm surprised. People complained ad nauseum about Unleashed....rehashing the same old songs, milking Rumours, being creatively bankrupt, etc., and now people are upset because Stevie isn't rushing out to do that again???? Surely all of us (including Homer McVie with his distaste for "Tumours" ) can see the irony of Mick saying "She just won't let it go."

I want to be clear, though, I would have a whole different response if Mick was talking about making a new album, but all he wants to do is tour. He should really focus on finding a way to make Fleetwood Mac interesting again. We get Rhiannon, Gold Dust Woman, and Landslide whenever Stevie steps on stage. Why not see her solo and also get Moonlight, Annabel Lee, and For What It's Worth instead of seeing Fleetwood Mac and getting only the staples? And couldn't you make a similar argument for Lindsey?
maybe would be good to go read non-chiffonhead posts in stevie forum's SN solo thread for some answers to your questions.