View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeshere View Post
Well I guess I did forget to put (IMO) on the last post, so my bad. Also (and this is all conjecture) in his solo shows, since the setting is smaller and the seating is tighter, I would not think anything like this would happen as security would literally have to ask people to move out of their seats so the "hotter" women could sit down. The way I understood the last few post (and maybe I'm misunderstanding them) the" hotter" women are not taking anyone's seat they are just standing in front of Lindsey microphone. However, the fans that have paid for front row seats are being pushed back because of the crowd.
I don't think "IMO" is necessary. It's always a given.

Yes, conjecture always runs rife. I understand that guards are bringing women up at some shows, but wouldn't know why they do it.

No, Lindsey's solo shows aren't too small to have people up front. There's always plenty of room in front of the stage and people do stand there more often than not. Lindsey seems to be fueled by their enthusiasm at his solo shows and if there is no one standing there, he seems disappointed. There'd be every opportunity to pull "hot" people up to the stage if that's what he wanted to do. Apparently, he doesn't.

At FM shows, people stand in front of the people in the front row no matter what, hot or not. The people in the front row have the opportunity to go to the stage if they feel like it. If they don't go, their view will be obstructed by those who do. I would prefer to sit in my front row seat comfortably without having anyone stand in front of me, but that is not the case. They encourage the stage standers.

The people in the first 3 rows always have the first choice to stand in front.

What people have been talking about here is people who don't have front tickets and who normally would not get past arena ushers, since their tickets aren't front tickets, being invited to come and stand near the stage.

Michele