View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nice thread. I made one like this a long time ago when i first joined [its been like a year!!!]

Nice to hear about you sywlindseyfan.

hmm...my name is Christine. I am going to be a junior in high school next year. I have a kickass schedual which includes AP English Lit and Comp, Honors Classical Works and World Poetry [ok, I have the same teacher for both classes, and its like my fave teacher ever!! I am so pumped for next year!], Honors Psychology, AP Envoironmental Science, and a bunch of other kick butt classes, one being History of Pop music [I say Rock cause its basically the same thing from 1960-1980]. I hate my schedual right now though. go figure. I am never taking math again until college. thats important to know about me. I currently got inducted into the National Honor Society, but funny thing is, I'm not a bookworm at all. I write a lot of poetry, which one day I hope to turn into song lyrics.

I want to work on a radio station someday, be famous that way. Play music talk about music, and do something I love. I am gonna major in communications at college.

hmm...I think I'm too tall for my own good. [At NHS induction my friend who happened to be my inductor said something to me about my heels, since I was taller than him! lol], and I wish I had blue eyes instead of the dark green I have.

umm.....Im also trying to play guitar!!!

but seriously, I actually do have a lot going on right now. oh and by the way [just to be myself by saying this], I'd vote for Hil if i could vote