View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:57 AM

Sorry for the delay in review. When I landed in Vegas, the airport had a huge BuckVie AD, as you entered baggage claim. That was very very cool!!

The House was full and it was a great show!! People were dancing up front which was sort of funny and nice to see. They were groovin.

Christine was in better voice than LB for this show. I think she is getting stronger and stronger. Hold Me was fantastic, as was Wish You Were Here. The new songs sound great! Crowd was singing new stuff! Lindsey's tone was good, he just wasn't in tune when he was harmonizing. It was driving me crazy. It might be payback for Christine's flubs early on.

She does play more keys than I originally thought. I could hear things that I couldn't hear on the youtube. She even plays some keys on Trouble.

It's amazing to see the difference of two people that really DO truly respect each other and don't have to fake it. Lindsey is so happy to have her on stage with him you can almost feel his emotions.

Overall, it stacks up against the very many FMac/solo shows. This set list is a nice balance for the die hard and the hit fans. However, the imbalance of LB to CM in the acoustic part of the set is very odd.

The best solo show I've ever been to was the 1984 Christine McVie show in Cleveland. They rocked the house! That show still stands number one to the many solo shows I've seen over the years. Great thing about these solo shows including the many Stevie shows I've seen. THEY'RE CHEAPER!

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 07-24-2017 at 08:07 AM..