View Single Post
Old 04-17-2002, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I remember Mick talking about getting two of the New Beetles when they came out about 4 years ago... I think he got a yellow one and a blue one. I guess knowing Mick, I could see him driving a kind of oddball car like that... instead of something extravagent. I bet he'll get one of the new Mini Coopers that just came out too.

Now that you guys mention it, Stevie would be ADORABLE in a New Beetle! I know she likes funky, chic, retro stuff... so that'd be perfect. I think the lime green color would be totally awesome . It'd be a great car for her to start re-learning how to drive in too .

John... hmm... this is hard to say. I see him in something very practical... useful... not extravagent. Perhaps some sort of a sport utility... like an Expedition or a Tahoe . He's gotta have something rugged to carry all his supplies to his boat .

For some reason I always envision chris not driving... but being driven in something like a rolls royce or a jaguar. I could see her driving something like a jag though .

I could def. see Lindsey driving a Land Rover. He seems like a practical, yet stylish guy... and we must remember the wife and babies.

Anyone want to speculate on classics? I bet at least mick has some neat old classic car .