You can’t deny, she ROCKS!

The Chris Isaak Hour

“ Stevie Nicks”
Saturday, September 05 @ 9 am ET

Rated: TVPG
Running Time: 60 Minutes

Upcoming Showings:
Saturday, September 05 @ 9 am ET

Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member, Stevie Nicks gives us a sneak peak of "Gold Dust Woman" and "Stand Back" from her new CD. In an exclusive interview, Nicks talks to host, Chris Isaak about her years with Fleetwood Mac, her severe battle with cocaine and why she has never married. Isaak accompanies Nicks to perform songs that influenced her early career, such as "It's Late" and "Red River Valley".

I caught this interview with her on The Chris Isaak Hour, WOW, what a life! The most interesting thing I found out about Stevie Nicks is that once a month she visits the injured at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Bethesda Naval Hospital. She goes with no publicity, no entourage. Stevie takes up to 400 iPods (purchased by herself, not a promotion) filled with all kinds of music and just simply sits with our injured men and women, talking about music and life. I was touched by her commitment and dedication to these men and women. If you get a chance you have to see this interview!

http://michele-byyourside.blogspot.c...us-friday.html