View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
YOU went from being relatively happy with Mick in November, 2017 to detesting him by February, 2018. A lot can happen in a year. Things change, perspectives change, sometimes very quickly.

I could understand why Stevie, Mick, and Azoff became unhappy with Lindsey. It’s also understandable how being around a legendarily toxic relationship would make bystanders like Christine unhappy.
i don't know these people, even if what you are claiming were true. other than Lindsey, i never really talked to any of them. very different from people who went together through thick and thin for 50 years, don't ya think?

Lindsey didn't change from 2017 to 2018. and certainly not from Nov 2017 to Jan 2018. that's a month, not a year. he didn't change for years, probably decades. he's been way mellower and nicer than in their heyday, so how him changing for the better is suddenly a problem?

yes being around toxic relationship is draining. Christine knew what she was coming back to. they all knew and lived with it for decades. Christine mentioned back in 2017 interviews how they all get along great, except Lindsey and Stevie. she also mentioned how much nicer to work with Lindsey is now as opposed to back in the heyday when he was asocial and razor focused on work. so what did change? Stevie gained more power. she became very commercially successful again. that's what changed. she felt she had enough power to pull the ouster.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"