View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
By the way, during the scene where Misty is in bed singing along with Sara, she then says to Kyle "Yknow Stevie didn't really find her voice until she and Lindsey joined Fleetwood Mac. That's the thing. You can't be your best self until you find your tribe. I'm still lookin' for mine."
I thought the twirling scene was really very sweet and moving because it occurs right after Zoe takes Kyle (the first person to ever keep Misty company after all the time she's spent lonely living solitary in the swamp w/ nothing but Stevie music to keep her going) away from Misty's home (leaving her completely alone and devastated again). And in her anger and sadness, she grabs her lacey shawl and starts violently twirling to the rest of Sara. Brief but I thought it held a lot of meaning since Lily Rabe keeps mentioning how Misty's love of Stevie is all that gets her by.

Also, there were the 'Seven Wonders' refs which likely had no SN influence but could give a reason for AHS to play 7W later. And I found it funny that the old 'Supreme witch' had the last name Delongpre (since Stevie's alterego was named 'Katherine Delongpre'

(sorry if anything was already mentioned. half asleep and too lazy to read every post.)
Thank you for that. That was beautifully put. That was the updaate I was waiting for .