View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Moose View Post
I have been wondering too, but for some reason she wanted to be anonymous in the book. It has probably been a very traumatic experience being with this very unstable man for four years, and being treated so badly. And she may not wish to have that part of her life "open to the public". I don't blame her.

Her story is the only part of the book where we get a picture of what P.G. was like to live with just before his grasp on reality seriously snapped. It would be nice to have a more thorough and nuanced description of P.G.'s post-Fleetwood Mac life and personality, than the one in Celmins book. But I quess this is hard to achieve because of P.G.'s mental state, where his reflections on himself becomes very subjective and the people who had know him were chocked at the transformations in his personality.

Ms Moose
thank you for sharing your view on this subject, ms moose.
nevertheless it amazes me that the identity of the iraqi woman in question is obviously such a big secret, that nobody here could (or would?) share any enlightenment on who she is. i'm not givin' up yet . . .
martin