Thread: Nicks McNuggets
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Dave Stewart Confirms Sunderland Show As Part Of 65th Birthday Celebrations

Dave Stewart will play Sunderland Empire as part of his 65th birthday celebrations.

The co-founder of Eurythmics, alongside Annie Lennox, Stewart will perform in his hometown on September 10, following his previously confirmed date at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London earlier in the week. Speaking about the new show, Stewart said:

"I’m looking forward to playing lots of the hit songs I’ve written over the years in the legendary Sunderland Empire. I was born and grew up in Sunderland and have many great memories about my life there (I’m sure more will come flooding back). I was a struggling musician as a teenager in Sunderland so I chose to invite the three young local bands below to perform before me. The bands are Social Room, Lilliput and Picnic."

The shows will also accompany the release of 'Nashville Sessions - The Duets, Vol 1', a new compilation that features duets with Stevie Nicks, Alison Krauss, Colbie Caillat and Joss Stone.

Dave Stewart Upcoming Tour Dates are as follows:

Fri September 08 2017 - LONDON O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
Sun September 10 2017 - SUNDERLAND Empire

Click here to compare & buy Dave Stewart Tickets at Stereoboard.com.

https://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/210251/9
Is the Stevie duet just Cheaper than Blah? I wondered for a second there if this was a reference to something new.