View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
If he doesn't tell them to SHOVE IT UP THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES, then he's as bad as the rest of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I don't want him to go back and I think they should just let it go at this point. Tambourine b/witch and the tall money whore, have just destroyed this band.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Your quote should be engraved on their tombstones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I also think it's time to say goodbye. Just do this tour and disband already so Lindsey can do his own tour.
Talk about NOT striking when the fire is hot. WTF is taking Lindsey so long to release his new music or even the greatest hits album his record company was gonna put out? He has wasted 7 precious months this year also.
The reason I added your quotes was because while you all have valid points I truly believe all of us would appreciate the legacy be intact for the sake of the band's history. Fractured Mac would be better as Fleetwood Mac in my opinion. I truly believe Lindsey would love to return to FM. Otherwise he wouldn't have been so kind with his "factions" quote. He could have said a collective FU to the band and be done with it.