View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:28 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
Good luck! I'm sure you'll be able to get one somehow
I've got to get three! Sadly the bloke I went with in 2013 (who's my best friend) isn't down for it this time as he wants to go with his (absolutely super lovely) wife (who I love almost as much as I love him). Which is fair enough. Shame, I'd want it to be him I went with but I respect his wishes. Still my best friend though and we'll always have awesome memories of that night.

Luckily ANOTHER friend of mine who's not quite as into the Mac as I am fancies it. He says while he's not that into them he does like a few of the tunes and a lot of the bands he likes are quite influenced by them. Plus, he is just a sucker for a live gig. I've said if it happens, he's got to seriously get into the Mac on spotify or whatever and bring himself to my level of fandom. I'd also buy him a copy of Rumours. I'd tell him I expect him to know every damn word to every damn song beforehand. I need the person with me to be as big a fan as I am. I was with him today and I played him "Sad Angel". He actually kinda dug it!

The THIRD ticket is for the woman next door. She's an absolute MAC NUT. It's funny. Quite often I'll be listening to the Mac in the kitchen and I'll turn it off - only to hear it blasting out the window from next door! Something we both often laugh about. I felt really guilty for not finding a way to make it possible for her to join me in 2013 (I honestly just didn't think).

So that's three.

This is what I have to make happen.

Last edited by ChickenStu; 01-15-2014 at 02:32 PM..