View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post
Hi everyone!
First of all, I'd like to apologize for my bad english (I try to improve every day!).
My name is Laura and I'm a 29 years old italian girl who knew FM before, but started to listen to them only in 2009/2010. The first song I heard was "Little lies" and it's still my fav (I made also my ex girlfriend going mad with it at the time and now that we still are friends, I'm making her know other songs).
My fav singer in the band is Christine, as you can figure from my nickname!
She's like a Goddess to me: her voice, her beauty, her charisma.. totally wonderful, PERFECT in name and in fact!
I regret being born only in 1983, because I lost all the best years and, above all, I could NEVER see a FM concert with Chris
Since I'm a very 70-80's type of person (and proud of it!), I don't fit so well into modern society and I always get along better with older people than people my own age, in love and in friendship. They understand and often share my interests, while young people today doesn't even know how to read a real book, to write without using text messages language, how to use a record player, the beauty of being free to take a paper and write with a real pen, instead of a computer, etc... Imagine if they know Fleetwood Mac!
Thus, FM allow me to imagine a different kind of life, of world, of music and culture.
A magical time, an easyer lifestyle that will never come back.

My hobbies are graphics, photography, journalism, paranormal, travel, cooking, United States (specially LA and the whole California, where I wish I could live someday); I work as a publicist, but I'm still looking for a stable work. Since 2001/2002 I'm a webmaster and forum administrator, so I hope, even if I'm young and still inexperienced in FM, to be helpful because I like to create wallpapers, animated gif, avatars, banners, layout, photo montages, videos and everything can be used in a forum/site.
I've already created a lot of wallpapers about Chris and my first video-tribute, which has been already uploaded on Youtube. I will post my creations in this forum; if you have some requests, you can ask me and I'll se what can I do for you

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day!

Laura
"Chris_Lover"
Wow, that sounds just like me! Welcome to the ledge