View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wholeheartedly agree!!!! Now THAT is something I would sleep outside in front of a ticket place for it that was something that still happened today!!!! I would stand in line for hours if that combination were to happen!!

Rick and MFBB opening with Mick on drums then the "Unleashed" concert?! Oh Hell Yes!!! I would pay the $100+ necessary for the tickets here in San Jose for halfway decent seats to see that, no doubt. Even if Mick didn't play drums on the MFBB set, it would be extremely cool to have a set of the Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac material before the Buckingham/Nicks era concert. It would really tie the whole thing together, and make it truly "Unleashed"!

Speaking of "Unleashed", I know it's only a dream, but what a show it would be if they could get Peter to come out on the road and do a small set of the original tunes (Oh Well, Green Manalishi, Albatross, Sugar Mama, I Loved Another Woman, Jumpin' At Shadows, I Can't Hold On, etc.) with Rick, Mick and John, then have Lindsey and Stevie do their larger set and end with Peter and Rick coming back out at the end for a full fledged jam on the final encore!!!!!! Again, I'd wait outside overnight if need be for tickets to that show. Won't happen, I know, but a guy can dream can't he?!