View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Kristen's previous comments debunking the band's story and essentially calling them liars have been shared all over the internet. If the lawyers were going to say something, they would have done so already, I imagine.

Interestingly, Frederico Pol, who was the only member of Lindsey's or Fleetwood Mac's backing bands to make any kind of public statement about Lindsey's treatment, is now backpedaling on social media somewhat and urging everyone to "love all the folks in the Mac" even if we are "disappointed in their choices." When I saw that, I wondered if there were some kind of communication from Lindsey about cooling off any social media negativity now that he's going on tour.

Apparently not.

Still, I can't blame her for venting her frustration. Perhaps doing so with a bit less... color would have been better.

Fleetwood Mac is a big money making machine for a lot of people, not just the members in the band. People that wield a lot more power than Mick or Stevie. He was probably contacted and given some "friendly advice".