View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I know so many folks are willing to give Christine a pass here. I am not. She said herself she was excited to get out with the replacements. I really struggle because I want a proper farewell to this band. Now, it just feels like a sad replica of Journey. I want the 5 Fireflies together again but I SOOOO want to know that Lindsey also told them to Stuff it. Such a dichotomy of emotions.
I love Buck Vie but if Lindsey gives Christine a pass on this to do Buck Vie 2....welll.....And Christine, if that's the case, look out, because Stevie could have you excommunicated too.
While I am not going to see this karaoke extravaganza, I am very excited to see how long it takes for Stevie to finally cave to the mentionistis. It will happen it's just a case of when.
Yep, yep, yep.

I too do NOT give Christine a pass. She's the one who could have saved the day, and she did nothing.

I guess all the love they showed on BuckVie was just meaningless stage drivel.