View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
What a fun read! The interviewer, Jon Bream, is a bit of a pot stirrer, isn't he? His sly little side comments were funny. I doubt he really referred to Lindsey as "Mr. Fussy" during the actual interview, but his snarky comments about Lindsey, though hopefully good-natured, came across more like a fan who was upset Lindsey didn't sign his worn out vinyl of Buckingham Nicks years ago and he's still holding a grudge. And how about his sarcastic comment "Not that this was ever going to be a Fleetwood Mac project." Right...

Not sure why Christine completely contradicts herself in the last paragraph- "He never smiles. I could show you photos on my phone and tons of pictures of Lindsey smiling." Pick a lane, Christine!

Thanks for posting WildHeart!
ah good ole Jon Bream... this is the nicest writeup of his about Mac members, solo or together, that i can remember. he's usually extremely snarky and spits all over their every effort!

i think "he never smiles" was supposed to have [for posed pictures] right after it because that was the question she was answering. she says - yeah he never wants his posed pics to be of him smiling but don't you worry he smiles and laughs plenty - and i've got tons of pics on my phone to prove it! (but he doesn't like those lol).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"