View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Here is my rule of thumb. If you are in the first 10 rows, you should be prepared to stand at least half the time. Otherwise don't buy those tickets. Some concerts I don't want to stand and look for side seats. But my shock was the people in the front 2 rows who were the ones allowed to touch the stage just sat there.
I loved the sound last night. I actually wish they had a live CD. Lindsey is such a show man. He is SO into the music and performance. I felt he kept looking for that connection with the audience but could not get it.

Speaking of a concert for die hard fans. I was listening to Stern last week and they were talking about a NYC concert with Bruce Springsteen in a tiny theater. I think it held a thousand. Tickets were almost 2 thousand dollars. No cell phones were allowed. And if you went to the bathroom, you could not go back to your seat until the music stopped. Everyone said it was like having Bruce in your living room because it was so intimate. I would love to see something like this with the Mac.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-12-2017 at 10:12 AM..