View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am also grateful that we did not get the "Granny" sweater and we saw a beautiful red dress and matching boots! Plus the GDW shawl with the red dress looked awesome and different. Oh, and Lindsey in a red t-shirt... looking really hot.

Yes, the frankenboks appeared again, but was towards the end of the U.S. Tour. Damn, if my feet hurt that much due to wearing those high platform boots, I would opt out for more comfy shoes too and am glad she dressed them up a bit with the leather leg warmers. To be honest, I love the boots, but would prefer Stevie to be comfy up there on stage dancing and twirling around with comfy shoes. Would rather see Stevie smiling and twirling like only she can rather than a pained look in her face and not being able to deliver her best on vocals.

Still think "The Chain" should be first in the set as it is a killer opening song, but I digress... We got Storms (wow, what a treat) and some killer deliveries of the ending of Silver Springs. And wow, those GDW wails and the ending with "Dragon" were such a treat. Stevie really does know how to rock that song and make everyone in the concert hall fall under her spell on that song.

I can only imagine the fatigue each band member felt on the road with such a grueling schedule, but they (especially Lindsey and Mick) gave it their all and then some. John, well, he rocks just standing there playing that awesome bass. And Stevie had nights of high energy and some not so much, but gotta love how they are willing to still do this. (especially since there are some fans out there that this was their first FM concert), they had the chance to experience this great band.

So, in closing, looking forward to hearing the reviews in the Fall after a much needed rest for the band. (Plus, it does appear they all are getting along better now and that I am sure will be the key to any future FM projects). Hopefully the Rumours CD/DVD will be released soon to tide us over until they all rock us again.