View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 07:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=Macfan4life;1260721]How would anyone know Stevie is not grateful. People really think that? OMG. Mick sends a personal letter and appears with the guy on TV as a surprise and even thanked him and made a video as tribute.

I will be insulted and dismissed and called an apologist for saying this, but the truth is a lot of the people on this board simply do not like Stevie Nicks and anything she does will be met with criticism, whether it is presuming to know what she thinks about THIS or ANY subject, or if it is commentary about her music.

This was the case long before the Lindsey being fired situation, but that only exacerbated this.

If she did comment on this lame topic, I doubt people would be satisfied with whatever she said.

There's a lot of attachment/fixation going on. It had been about a year since I had signed on and people are having the SAME complaints/insults. It's really unhealthy.

But as someone who has been studying Buddhism the last two years, it is endlessly fascinating.