View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Sue, when you meet Stevie this summer please be sure to tell her this. Make sure you get her to understand and don't take no for an answer.
Funny(LOL) but I don't think I'll be seeing Stevie or meeting her anytime soon.(Not like as if she'll listen to me or any of us or Mac too)... She or 'they' will do what 'they' want & well it is there right as well as ours to not go to a concert or not purchase something. No one makes us do or buy anything. Really I don't mean to be any kind of a bummer. I guess as a 'fan' of both of them (heck I'll throw Lindsey in there too--he really needs a Box set of his solo stuff with extras) but anyway, I just feel bad for us as fans. Yes, we have alot 'but' well I guess were never satisfied but as performers I guess I ask are they satisfied with there own body of work or do they have wishes still & realize that maybe just maybe they could've made better choices....but than yet I guess that could apply to all of us in our own lives really......sorry, I had to get deep and dig those 'wells' again......anyway.....just some thoughts......I'm just thinking about all of us as fans and I only want the best for us.......thats what I'm saying.......IMO.......
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."