Thread: San Jose 11/21
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
you're welcome. and that's right. if i stumble on something that i think is informative to the fandom, i try to post it even if it's in forums i have no interest in (like SN forum). i posted once the info about some Stevie event and many thanked me. then those same people turned around in another thread and started yelling at me to never dare show up in SN forum again. i was like - dude - decide: you want the info that i shared with you, or you want me to stay outta here?

exactly. it's a very neutral review. people going stir-crazy about it all over social media makes no sense. but then again when did this fandom make any sense?

guess people are too used to revitalized / reinvigorated / better without LB PR nonesense.

you know, coming into the fandom late i had no reason not to believe when people insisted SN is just as good now as she always was. then i watched and listened to some of her perforamnces from 70s. and man did that woman have a charisma! people are selling her short insisting that she's just as fantastic now as she was then.

this is so very sad.

so now i'm gonna be like all others complaining about the current state of these forums. in the old times calling fellow posters pigs, hogs, or whatever nasty names some who obviously are trying to bully people away can come up with while some others cheer them on would not be tolerated. and no this cannot be justified as a joke or j/k or so funny. the fact that i see these people still on here posting today and trying to somehow make themseles victims - because i dare to post reviews on The Ledge - and no, it is not the first time i posted a review in this forum - i posted at least 1 other that i can remember but i don't keep track of my posts as closely as some apparently! (and then Gldstwmn inexplicably posted exact same one 3 posts down i guess because she sees red when my posts appear in her view ) just signifies sad state of these boards.
I don't usually read your posts but you started this thread so... I didn't even read all of this one.