View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviefan49 View Post
Hey Bob..

These are my sentiments exactly.. I'm just a little more than stunned that Stevie would even "allow' Karen to treat you that way! I'm SO sorry to hear Karen was so horrid to poor Wendy, knowing she had a heart condition! And I have to agree.. you aren't bitchy in the least! I just don't understand Stevie's actions..
Bob, those two should be ashamed of themselves. I guess they didn't see enough self-serving opportunity in helping you. They couldn't even be bothered acknowledging your plight or offering some kind of moral support or best wishes. I'm not surprised the way Stevie's true believers are. I've always noticed everything she says is completely self-serving. Her actions are exactly the same. If La Nicks can't use you in some way to enhance her public profile or advance her private agenda by taking you into her confidence for the purpose of feeding you a line she hopes you'll take back to the streets, well, then she has no use for you. The same goes double for Sir Buckingham.

Now, if Wendy were only some impressionable, star struck, handicapped teenager, who hadn't heard of either of them from jack a few years ago, because she was still in elementary school, instead of the ailing wife of a former collegue who has known them over thirty years, not to mention a former Mac member deserving of a little respect, not mistreatment by the hired hands...or, if Bob were an injured Iraq war vet who could tell the press how wonderful and selfless Stevie Nicks is...maybe he could at least get a free Ipod out of the deal?