View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
That’s a pretty flimsy excuse considering on the current FM tour there’s no LB or his backing tracks - so what’s the excuse for her frailness now?

He was so making sure she can shine on BuckVie tour and was covering for any problems she may have had. Now when he’s not there, she’s getting slammed.

You may not like the backing tracks and that’s a fair complaint, but blaming LB for everything and anything that’s been going on for decades is getting old. He’s not there now so it’s time to stop blaming him for bands problems that are now so obvious and laid bare in recent European reviews.
I wasn’t aware the band was using backing tracks now. Not interested in their new configuration beyond an occasional morbid curiosity. I did see some vids of Christine on tour with them now and she seems far less tentative and frail than she did on the Buckvie tour. Her voice is pretty weak but she’s kept her phrasing. And she is clearly playing the keys very well on several tracks—something she did not do on the BuckVie tour. Hence my speculation about the pre-recorded tracks.

But I’m an LB fan. So I’m assuming your comment “it’s time to stop blaming him...” was addressed to the general public and not to me in particular. If it was the latter, you’re off base.

Last edited by aleuzzi; 06-20-2019 at 07:33 PM..