View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Many thanks.
Love her, she's not a natural up there.
two great line ups- 1984 was such a good year.
I think Christine wanted Prince to win.
No problem. She looks great there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I posted this early last year but I do see it was removed from youtube. I remember watching this on TV when I was a kid. Stevie lost to Pat Benatar for best rock female for both the grammys and American Music Awards (I believe). I felt Stevie was robbed and I was so mad that Stevie was not nominated and introduced by Christine for this category. It would have been so cool especially since in 1984 Stevie and Chris were distant and did not see eachother.
When I first saw this I remember thinking how well Bob and Chris's voice go together. They both have husky good voices. I thought they should sing together sometime. Christine looks wonderful in her blue dress.
Thanks this is probably your footage .I found it on a YT 1980's TV channel.I would not mind hearing a Chris -Bob duet.

Yes I was pissed over Pat getting the award.I do like her tunes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I remember Chris&Mick presented an award, too. Canīt remember the year, probably late 80s.
Me too.If we are lucky it could pop up somewhere like these did.

I do have Mick's appearance with Debra Allen the same year on the 19th ACM country music awards here.What a height difference between them two .I think Debra is Stevie's height.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5i12-AqY58

Please note. For some reason the embedded YT codes are not working on here anymore.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 02-09-2016 at 10:16 PM..