View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 05:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricohv View Post
And somewhere it was stated by Waddy Wachtel (?) ...maybe in the Ledge Q&A(?) that each one of her tours has been has been filmed at least once. These videos were then given to each one of the band members for posterity. This may have been the case with the 24Kt recording as well(?)
Ricoh
Yes could be true. I believe the Wild Heart recording was probably originally intended for possible release. The Elaine pick up was not spontaneous IMHO. Of all of Stevie's concerts I don't believe its was a coincidence that she picked up a small girl on the one that is being recorded. Also the girl looked like it was almost rehearsed. But the ending footage (anything from Gypsy on) was never seen. Maybe the footage was damaged or did not take or something crazy happened. In 1983 concert videos sold. Her 1981 and the Mac's 1982 concerts were popular. So it is my belief the original intent was to film and release but it was nixed for a reason we don't know. And its puzzling the end of the concert has not been seen. She was very high but back then she could get away with it because of her good looks and sex appeal.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-30-2017 at 05:38 AM..