View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
No. it's a unique set that hangs together very organicly, to my ears. Against the opinion of elle, I think that TTWLG is a great studiotrack that really rocks. Ofcourse it worked perfectly live, but I really feel he's captured that rockfeel in the production.
I don't want to tempt fate and have Elle contradict me, but I'm heartened by the fact that she didn't say anything about Lindsey's voice detracting from the songs in her post. I think that's a problem both she and I had when we heard samples.

I'm excited by the admiration from the first listeners and even more hyped for the tour. You know, there are songs like YKINW that the general public doesn't know, but they hear them live and are galvanized by the song's energy anyway. That's how I feel this tour is going to be. The people are going to react to the excitement of the new songs. It's like I never appreciated Doing What I Can until I heard it live and I think at least half of the SWS songs will have that same kind of spark in concert.

Michele