View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
It really does seem that this movie is going to be based mostly on Christine and Dennis, that is, if the early press is any indication. I have seen nothing mentioned about the role of Shawn Marie Love, who I assumed would be the focus of the movie, since they were married at the time of his death. But if you really think about it, it is likely that Christine had to deal with Dennis when he was at his worst- kind of bouncing along the rock bottom until the inevitable. And from a cinematic standpoint, this is a film about musicians, so music will play a central role. If I recall correctly, I believe Christine sold her publishing many years ago, so I suspect we will see a lot of her songs featured in the film, regardless of whether or not Christine wants it. It remains to be seen the extent to which the rest of Fleetwood Mac will be featured!
What would really be amazing if the setting of the movie was the Christine Era, and they flashed back and worked up to that point again, and then his death.. But worked it all around that relationship.. (boy I know that's wishful thinking tho)