View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Well I didn't change my mind, I was screwed over. And in case you missed my past few posts I won't be hear for the next round

What SHOULD happen, is we redo this round with the RIGHT songs in the game. I mean I know we toss this word around alot but this round was CONFUSING. first people were voting thinking TEFM was gone, then BC is said to be gone. Then JWD brings in what should be the FINAL WORD when he brings up ALL ROUNDS past votes go into the tie breaker. This should've laid TEFM to rest then and there, but no, Jake was persuaded by the brainwashers and loud mouths of the board and went to shut them up. And if any of you disagree with me on this something is wrong, although I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING to say. in the round that made us do the redo CarneVaca said, either SMAP has immuntiy or we should redo the round. So now in that exact same form, I'm saying the EXACT same thing with Over and Over. Now if we don't redo this round witht he RIGHT line up of eligible songs then that just prooves CarneVaca and especially Dissention are more important on this board then me and the rest of us, which could possibly be true I don't know.

I don't think you're leaving in the next couple of hours, why not ask Jacob if you could pick immunity for the next round instead of this one where everyone has already cast their votes? You're making a mountain out of a molehill.