View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I found Ken's change of tune regarding Chris to be rather intriguing. He was just saying less than a year ago how cold & even strange Christine has become- how he wasn't allowed in the room when her dogs were eating, stuff like that. I wonder why Christine is suddenly the saint, while the rest of the band are evil?
Me too. Although, no one's allowed in the room where my dog is eating Probably because, by the sounds of this, she's the only one who's been a lady about it. I truthfully believe that the other three are still just behaving like children. They've been doing it for the past 30-odd years, they're not going to change now. All the while John will be either sat with his head in his hands or laughing it up on a boat somewhere. Nothing's ever going to get done properly - or, should I say, easily - while Mick, Liddy and especially Stevie are all alive/still consider themselves a part of the band because they can't function without the drama. God I love them but I couldn't live with any of them.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr

Last edited by ButterCookie; 03-30-2012 at 07:29 AM..