View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Yes, I live in a beautiful country but with lots of economical and political problems! Where have your sister and father been in Italy?
By "catch" you mean "understand"? It's a word play from the name of the main character of one of my favourite mangas (it's called "Trinity blood"), you can see the picture on my public profile.
I've just started using mediafire for the purpose of sharing music since before actively joining the forum some very kind people here helped me in filling my collection. Before I've only used Google drive but I don't want to use the same drive I use for university for my hobbies, so it would be very troublesome for me to change drive again.
Thanks.The links are working great.As I was saying about my sister, dad and my niece was over in Italy.I talked to my sister today and I ask her where they visit.She said they traveled everywhere.My niece was there with them.They stayed for about 16 days.They had a ball.My Dads father"my granddad" was born in one of the small towns there.I dont remember the name of the town at this point.

Yes you get plenty of Fleetwood Mac stuff from here.Yes I agree on not using the same drive for your hobbies.I remember parents were not happy seeing Stevie Nicks /FM stuff on their computer then This was back in the 1990's.So thats when I got my own computer .

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 09-20-2014 at 05:54 PM..