View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 06:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Begs the question, I’ve been thinking about it since yesterday’s news broke, do you think they do pull the songs out of the set list? Either way, would speak volumes. I am asking because I am genuinely curious as to people’s views too, don’t want to open a can of worms as to why “insert name” is an awful human being and deserves every bad thing he/she has coming to them. Honestly wanting to know what fans think
Isn't it so that Don Felder wrote the main part of the famous guitar solo in Hotel California? They will get booed when they won't play that !!

Same goes for songs like GOYW, these are concert-staples they ought to play! no matter who's in the band. They did that in 1988, 1990 and 1994 as well. No problems with that back then. Ok, don't try to impersonate the acoustic Big Love ... that's too much.

I'm on neither side BTW. Who should I choose? I choose for the music. This law-suit isn't about who's side your on or being in or out Fleetwood Mac, it's simply a conflict about employment aka MONEY !! And that makes him as greedy as the majority overhere thinks about Mick and/or Stevie ...