View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrsrocalot View Post
That's why I asked the questions in my previous post. Just trying to find out if I was missing something.
i think the only timeline for FM album we know was given in 2 interviews - Billboard interview, and then the very next day we got that audio from lindsey.

Billboard:
  • Christine said the plan is for the new album to come out in 2015
  • Lindsey said - yeah, unless there's tons of clamor, then we might revisit that by the time rehearsals start and the album may come out sooner.

day later:
  • the audio showed up in which Lindsey seemingly completely reversed what he said to Billboard, and stated that they never ever had any plans for the album to come out before the tour.

questions that remain:
  • would a date like october 2014 be before or during the tour? how about march 2015? is that during the current tour?
  • what do they consider to be a current tour? just dates released so far, or they also have 2015 dates that are still considered *this* tour?

i think it's clear that according to the newest info we have from lindsey, there will be a 2014 tour, then they are supposed to get stevie in the studio (when? jan/feb 2015?), finish the album, and get it out when? summer 2015? while on the 2nd leg of the current tour? after the 2nd leg of the current tour but before another tour in 2015/2016?

lots of unclear stuff.

the only thing that is clear is that in the course of the 2 days lindsey said 2 completely different things. so something happened in between the billboard and that radio interview? clamoring / billboard interview worked to get SN on board and promise some firm dates? anybody's guess. and i have no doubt people will keep guessing.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"