View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I'm sure Lindsey (and a lot of us!!) would be thrilled if Christine came back. Still, if three people in a four person band want to make a group album, the hold-out should have to give in and make the album.
I don't think three people out of four should be able to force the other to participate unwillingly. That's not going to help the album quality or the tour that follows the album, if she doesn't want to be there or is not fully committed. I don't want that.

If Christine was there, Stevie would want to do it, even if she was mad at Lindsey, because she wouldn't want to be left out. But heck, even if she didn't want to do it with Christine there (which would never happen), I'm happy with what Lindsey and Christine could do without her (Tango). So, it would work for me either way.

Lindsey seems to think he might have had 20% of the power with Christine there and he thinks now he has half of it. He's wrong. He had more power, more leverage before. If he Mick and Christine agreed, that was all it took. Today, he can't get anything done without Stevie.

I don't think he does want Christine back, but he should.

Michele